Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The wows of having in-laws!

Wow I hadn't been here but one day and my sis-n-law says I have all kinds of baby stuff from Maddie (my husbands neice) and you can have it all. I was like wow thanks. So I'm getting all this girl stuff, so I'm really hoping I have a girl. Then today my mother-n-law went shopping and comes home and says "I think I missed your B-day so I bought you some maternity clothes." Which was very nice because alls I have is buttoned stuff and I'm getting too fat to wear them. I need elastic stuff. So if I keep getting stuff given to me just cause I'm pregnant I might enjoy this being prgnant after all. Now that I've pretty much quit getting sick everyday, all day. All's I do now is eat, sleep, and eat more! Haha. Actually I started power-walking for one mile everyday. The doctor says it'll make me healthier and stronger and keep me in shape. I'm hoping so. It makes it easier to walk when you have several blocks you can walk, plus sunshine, and warm weather! I'm lovin this warm weather! Well I'm feelin really hungry. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

I'm glad your not so sick. Everything seems to be going good for you. I'm going to miss you. Hey, what's up with the slide show. I don't think it's your pics.